Recycle 2 Support

Working hard to prevent unwanted clothing & household items from ending up in our landfills by providing a convenient and eco-friendly way of disposing of them.

Get Monthly Updates
Connect With Us
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube

© 2023 by Dane Digital   |   Privacy Policy

Benefiting Local Charities

Our Goal, Vision & Commitment

Drop Off or Schedule a Pickup

Partner with Us

Did You Know...

1 U.S. resident generates about 82 pounds of textile waste?

That equals about 25 Billion Pounds!

Unfortunately only 15% of that waste will be recycled and the other 85% will end up in a landfill.

We Are Rethinking Recycling

Here at Recycle 2 Support, we work hard to prevent unwanted clothing & household items from ending up in our landfills by providing a convenient and eco-friendly way of disposing of them through our programs:

Start a Fundraiser

Interested in partnering with us?

RONALD McDONALD HOUSE

of FORT WORTH

We are very thankful for the partnership with Recycle 2 Support. The funds have helped to provide many night stays for families through the years of partnership.

LOVEPACS

Recycle2Support's donation drive program has been an absolute game changer for Lovepacs in how funds can be raised to supply food for local school children in need.

STUDENT AT

LITTLE ELM ISD

After touring the Recycle2Support in Little Elm and their warehouse in Dallas, we want to start a recycling program in the District that will impact the environment and our Community.

Next-Day Free Pickup